We currently have landscape labor positions available. Primary duties are to help create and install landscape features using hand tools, power tools, and equipment. Workers typically perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, trenching, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, sprinkler installation, and installation of mortarless segmental concrete masonry wall units, pavers, and low voltage lighting systems. We also create custom decks, pergolas, and gazebos.
- Use hand equipment such as saws, grinders, and drills
- Use manual hand tools such as shovels
- Work from elevated heights such as an 8’ A-frame ladder
- Use a hand shovel for extended period
- Ability to run, or willingness to learn to run, gas and diesel powered equipment
- Move soil, use equipment, and materials, dig holes, and plant trees, shrubs and flowers, lift, haul, and install bricks, and pavers.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
- Work in/or about situations involving equipment such as skid steers, plate compactors, saws, ect
- Work in and around dusty conditions
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 100 lbs. (mulch, fertilizer, block etc.)
- Ability to load/unload trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day